Ward: Teynham and Lynsted
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
128 Station Road
Phone: 01795 522357
- Annual Council
- Community Committee
- Eastern Area Committee
- Extraordinary Council
- Policy and Resources Committee
- Policy Development and Review Committee - Decommissioned 18.05.2022
- Policy, Finance and Housing Cabinet Advisory Committee - Decommissioned 18.05.2022
- Regeneration and Property Committee
- Scrutiny Committee - Decommissioned 18.05.2022 (Chair)
- Standards Committee
Term of Office
- 11/05/2010 -
I am passionate on environmental issues, providing value for your money, maintaining frontline public services and, above all, doing my best to improve the lives of people I represent. I appreciate that the local villages need to retain their village atmosphere and will campaign to ensure this continues during the regeneration of Swale.
As a member of the local community I am proud to represent the place in which I live and the people who live there. If you see me out and about please feel free to stop and chat.
All Members have a Localism Grant, which is a funding opportunity designed to support small-scale, local community projects. For more information and to download the application form please see our Members-Localism-Grants page.